Senior Research Analyst
Collect, track, log, and respond to incoming complaints or concerns received from various agencies and consumers.
- Collects and tracks all incoming agency and non-agency complaints.
- Work closely with the Complaints Leadership Team, Legal, Compliance, Risk Management, Operations and Relationship Management to coordinate the investigation and resolution of consumer complaints, regulatory agency requests, and other potentially sensitive third-party inquiries related to the company’s products and services.
- Ensure the timely resolution of customer inquiries consistent with company policy, applicable law and safety and soundness considerations.
- Evaluate and assess trends in customer inquiries and complaints for apparent consumer protection risks or product risks and provide feedback to Complaint Leadership Team and/or applicable departmental Management.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge base of the company’s product offerings and third-party service providers in order to effectively understand product features from the customer’s perspective.
- Assists Management in leading monthly and quarterly discussions with various business partners.
- Engages in regular analysis of product and customer satisfaction trends evidenced by the data and effectively communicate this information to the Complaints Leadership Team.
- Inquiries within various departments regarding consumer concerns and respond accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years banking experience, including operations, dispute processing or fraud investigations.
- Strong working knowledge of consumer banking laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated ability to professionally interface (both orally and in writing) with Bank Management, State and Federal Regulators and Officials, and significant business partners.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive business information and to maintain high standards of confidentiality related thereto.
- Ability to manage multiple and/or shifting priorities and produce professional and accurate work product, under time constraints.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer