Software Developer II
We are looking to hire a full stack Developer with web-based UI focus who thrives in a small dynamic team environment where your contributions will directly impact The Bancorp and our future growth.
In this role you will be challenged to work within the full lifecycle of development to design, build, implement and maintain enterprise applications.
- Design, build, implement, document and support enterprise application software primarily using Microsoft.NET and related technologies.
- Work closely with our project management and business analytics groups to understand and refine business requirements.
- Handle moderately complex projects with minimal guidance.
- Maintain and enhance existing systems to meet business needs.
- Debug, unit test, support, and document processes and procedures.
- Participate as Tier 2 production support to resolve issues reported to the IT Service Desk.
- Utilize monitoring and error reporting services to minimize downtime events.
- Share ownership for development processes and participate in a periodic on-call rotation.
- Deliver solutions which meet or exceed criteria required by federal regulation, including PCI standards.
- An associate or higher degree in a related field or equivalent combination of training and experience
- A minimum of 4-6 years related application development experience
- A team player
- Good communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of project lifecycle methodologies
- A background in Microsoft .NET, C# in particular, and Microsoft SQL Server/T-SQL is required
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer