Provide telecom and network support which meets and exceeds the needs of a major financial services firm, ensuring adherence to departmental policies and procedures.
- Monitor Service Desk ticketing system for issues and requests, responding within applicable service level agreement time frames.
- Track issues, prioritize and respond to requests, escalating problems as needed. Respond to 24-hour/7-day-a-week service needs while adhering to established departmental guidelines.
- Monitor system alerts and provide action required.
- Resolve elevated problems and issues. Proactively solve complex technical issues as part of the support team. Respond with an appropriate sense of urgency to problems escalated to the Network and Telecom team. Coordinate with appropriate departments to determine positive solutions that increase end user satisfaction. Follow issues through to completion, and communicate resolution results to end user. Escalate to management any situation that could adversely impact the service provided to the end user.
- Monitor trends in documented incidents and determine appropriate actions necessary to eliminate future occurrences and improve customer service levels in an appropriate timeframe.
- Coordinate Collaboration requirements, i.e. document, configure, install, etc.
- Partner with Network, System Admin and Desktop support teams on issues and projects.
- Build close working relationships with Service Providers for ordering, configuration and issue resolution.
- Assist with Network/Telecom installation, configuration and testing.
- Provide networking support.
- Provide support for voicemail, conferencing, mobile device application, video conferencing, call center applications, call recording system, screen recording system, IVR, ACD, call routing, and scheduling.
- Participate in On-call rotation
- Prepare status reports for management throughout assigned projects detailing project status and timeline, to include writing a project completion report to document achievements against established milestones and objectives.
- Maintain and implement telecom/network backup and recovery plans to ensure reliable operations.
- Create close working partnerships with other groups within and outside the infrastructure team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum five years collaboration technology/infrastructure experience
- Cisco CCNA Collaboration
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching
- Preferred Experience with the list of systems and applications:
- Cisco CUCM
- Cisco CUBE
- Cisco Unity
- Cisco Video endpoints
- Polycom Video endpoints
- Extron Video and Collaboration
- Cisco Routers and Switches
- NEC SV9500
- NEC SV9300
- NEC UCE
- NEC MA4000
- DVS Analytics Call and Screen Recording systems
- Dialogic Media gateways
- Microsoft Exchange
- Verizon Network Manager and IAC
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio
- Position is required to travel occasionally
"The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer