VP Enterprise Risk Manager
This can be a fully remote or onsite opportunity.
Join a growing, fast-paced and high-performing Enterprise Risk Management team. The successful candidate will support the Director of Enterprise Risk Management in implementing the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) platform across the Bank. You'll be working directly with the GRC application provider, business leaders, and key stakeholders to gather business requirements with the sole purpose of implementing a best in class risk management tool.
- Plays the role of a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) lead, responsible for assisting with the design, development, and administration of the risk management software system (RSA Archer).
- Prepares and publishes all GRC deliverables – scope documents, requirements, project plans, test plans, communication plans, standard operating procedures, etc. This includes gathering requirements to successfully implement use cases/modules including, but not limited to; Risk Control Self-Assessments, Control Self-Assessment (CSA), Issue, Incident and Loss Event Management, Third-Party Risk Management, Document Repository, and Risk Reporting.
- Leverages Agile methodology in gathering application requirements to write user stories for each use case/module.
- Identifies, owns, documents and remediates gaps in processes and ensure the alignment of Risk department with GRC guidelines and industry best practices.
- Be in constant communication with the Director, Head of Risk and Compliance Technologies, regarding current and planned Risk Management processes, ensuring that risk is addressed in the early stages of the new business function / product development.
- Manages the scope and requirements throughout the project lifecycle development phases.
- Identifies and eliminates miscommunications between business and technical project team members.
- Coordinates and liaises with users and stakeholders on User Acceptance Test (UAT) phase.
- Communicates, escalates, updates stakeholder on status (issues, action plans, etc.) to ensure timely and comprehensive delivery.
- Helps drive a culture of safety and soundness across the Bank.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Seven years risk related field experience, including a focus on Operational Risk Management.
- A Post Graduate Degree or Industry Qualification preferred.
- Extensive working knowledge of the financial services industry, products, and services.
- Proven track record in the implementation and developing of GRC platform.
- Strong analytical, data, problem-solving and decision-making skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A self-starter who has the ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment.
- General understanding of programming language such as SQL, or SAS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and other programming skills.
- Strong process mapping skills preferred.
- Position is required to travel.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer