VP Loan Review Officer
Evaluate loans issued by the Bancorp Bank maintaining a constant assessment of loan situations and ensuring adherence to existing bank, regulatory and governmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Gathers information to compile a quarterly surveillance list indicating the quality of the loan portfolio. Information is used to assess the adequacy of the allowance for loan and lease losses (ALLL).
- Ensures acceptable credit standards are maintained in the granting and servicing of credit. Uphold the highest credit and risk standards in the loan review process continually progressing to best in class principles and practices.
- Identifies potential problem loan situations at the earliest possible time, render recommendations to improve these situations in order to reduce/minimize loss.
- Provides an in-depth independent and objective appraisal to senior management on the impact of existing and potential problem loan situations.
- Ensures loans are granted and serviced in accordance with bank, regulatory and other policies and procedures.
- Review all new loans for proper documentation, code filings, etc.
- Follows up to obtain current financial statements from commercial borrowers within loan review assessments and scheduled time frames.
- Analyzes customer financial statements in support of the loan review process.
- Ensures credit files are properly documented with officer memorandums, correspondence, and related information.
- Attends loan committee meetings as needed to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures the adequacy of NAICS and collateral codes for loans.
- Generates loan policy exceptions reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related business field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Four years banking/loan review experience.
- Strong working knowledge of financial reporting.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer