VP of Operations - Process Improvement & Reporting
A closer look at this position:
Lead projects and assess the operations and business processes within the Bank’s operations organization. Identify and resolve gaps using a hands-on approach. The role is both strategic and tactical.
As a VP of Operations, you will:
- Manage, prioritize and implement projects involving the various systems utilized within operations. Focus is on building a technical understanding of the processes and procedures, interfaces and integration points with other systems and departments to ensure efficient operations.
- Lead activities related to data tracking, reporting and monitoring across various systems and reporting tools to ensure data accuracy. Follow-up with appropriate stakeholders to review and resolve data integrity issues. Investigate system anomalies that may be causing data discrepancies.
- Coordinate and manage timely and accurate data analytics and reporting to provide the leadership team with monthly operational metrics.
- Analyze business processes and identify automation opportunities. Develop a framework for identifying and tracking efficiencies/productivity within the operations group.
- Document standard business processes, conduct training on system use and processes and support resources in understanding processes. Resolve issues or questions.
- Act as a liaison with various operations teams as it relates to systems and processes.
- Develop strong relationships with operating partners across the organization and collaborate to drive improvements and solve complex problems, facilitating process review and feedback sessions with stakeholders across organizational boundaries
- Seek continual improvement of processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Enhance and manage process of developing key operational metrics.
- Contribute and assist with preparation of materials for the leadership team.
- Lead and perform other related activities as assigned.
You’ve got what it takes if your credentials include:
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and reconcilement
- Strong working knowledge of NACHA Rules and Regulations preferred
- Knowledge of balancing, banking and electronic payment processing.
- A self-starter and strategic thinker who exhibits flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, research and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a high level of customer focus and motivation
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Above average knowledge of RPA methodologies and software.
- Undergraduate degree in business or finance
- A minimum of 10 years related field experience in banking operations with reporting software experience such as Business Objects
- Background in process improvement, operational reporting and metric development. PMI or project management certification a plus
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer