VP PSG Reconcilement and Billing
Manage the reconcilement team to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all designated prepaid card settlement accounts through the process of routine account reconcilements including all prepaid card settlement accounts, the related reserve, clearing of all exception processing and fee income internal accounts in accordance with internal and external audit policy requirements.
- Manages the PSG Reconcilement and Billing teams. Interviews, hires, sets high performance standards, and manages team performance in accordance with all applicable HR policies and procedures. Creates a flexible and energized work environment, fostering an atmosphere that enables employee trust and engagement. Inspires confidence and motivates others to perform at their best.
- Oversees the daily reconcilement function to ensure accounts are balanced in accordance with banking and regulatory policies, procedures, and standards.
- Oversees billing operations team members ensuring they are adhering to standard operating procedures in preparing and entering customer documentation and payments into the system. Reviews processes and procedures with corporate headquarters to ensure consistency.
- Responds to the most complex elevated employee and manager issues. Answers employee questions, resolves issues, explains process and rules governing reconcilement processing and related issues.
- Works with processors, clients, and the Bancorp implementation team members to ensure funding is discussed and set up appropriately for each client and program.
- Manages reconcilement processing and operations for maximum efficiency and accuracy. Implements system, processes and related changes to increase clearing timeliness. Reviews exception processing and controls to improve account reconcilement timeliness and accuracy. Improves and enhance operations and processes, updating written policies and procedures for the unit.
- Reviews monthly revenue share statements for Payment Solutions Group (and other segments as needed) clients by interpreting contracts, understanding the funding flow of a client’s program, and working with co-workers, processors, and clients to receive necessary reports.
- Coordinates the generation and approves the distribution of monthly revenue share statements. Calculates monthly accruals/adjustments, while ensuring accounts balance.
- Creates and maintains close working relationships with various teams across Bancorp to discuss issues and concerns and develops win-win solutions to problems.
- Facilitates staff meetings to communicate clearing procedures and changes with staff, cross train team on the variety of work that the department handles and discusses compliance and audit updates that affect work processes and procedures.
- Prepares a variety of standard and ad-hoc reports for management, including monthly account status reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years finance, accounting or reconcilement experience, including two years lead or supervisory experience.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting, compliance and audit requirements.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer