VP SBL Administration Officer
Manages team performing SBA loan servicing and processing activities in accordance with established company policies, procedures and objectives and SBA SOP Requirements. Identify opportunities for process improvements. Collaborate effectively with SBL Lending team
- Manage staff. Interview, hire, set high performance standards, and manage team performance in accordance with all applicable HR policies and procedures. Create a flexible and energized work environment, fostering an atmosphere that enables employee trust and engagement. Inspire confidence and motivate others to perform at their best. Develop and coach staff while effectively addressing performance issues.
- Direct and approve SBA 1502 Reporting, 159 Form Reporting and other SBA related issues including contact with third party partners such as Colson Services Corp.
- Review 1502 Report Exceptions and clear. Trouble shoot issues with 1502 Report and resolve.
- Oversee SBA Purchase Loan Funding, Certificates, and Payoff requests from Brokers and partners such as Colson Services Corp.
- Review New Loan and Transferred in Purchased loans after booking for accuracy.
- Review processing of weekly interest rate index updates and rate change processing.
- Review and approve Monthly Credit Agency Reporting of 7a SBA Loans.
- Oversee handling of SBA Liquidation Loans, Nonaccrual, REO, and Charge-off processes.
- Monitor held for sale and pledged loan coding.
- Represent the SBA loan processing function on IT development projects. Provide input on PCFS System changes, test upgrades, elevations and setups.
- Create, modify and run system reports for bank management teams.
- Verify the processing of loan modifications and servicing memos from the SBL Group.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with all internal departments.
- Assist reconcilement department with daily reconcilement reports and resolve any issues.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 5-7 years related experience with Commercial loan operations and administration with SBA servicing experience and knowledge of SBA servicing requirements a plus
- PCFS Loan Manager/Report Writer experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of monthly reporting functions in SBA
- Experience with SBA Loan Products and Secondary Market Loan Purchases
- Accounting/General Ledger reconcilement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Understanding of loan administration and documentation with demonstrated ability to read and understand loan documents
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer