AVP Client Relationship Manager
A closer look at this position: Manage the successful integration of new payments acceptance clients and maintain existing relationships with clients.
As a AVP Client Relationship Manager, you will:
- Support existing day-to-day client interactions including standard processing oversight, billing and revenue share management, solution of any daily processing issues, compliance/client file management and seeking out additional business opportunities with existing clients whenever possible. Originate new business through referrals and face to face contacts.
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan. Provide innovative insights and new business ideas.
- Build exceptional rapport with clients including internal operational, IT contacts, and designated client contracts. Establish relationships through proper communication channels, group functions, company events, etc.
- Provide oversight of client billing, revenue share and reserve account requirements. Make periodic site visits to clients within defined market. Manage client business and ensure accurate processing and file maintenance, along with any new projects.
- Act as primary liaison with the client and handle any issues/problems promptly. Maintain and build open communication for the duration of the product life cycle.
- Participate in community and business functions/groups to provide a positive image for the bank within the region’s marketplace. Establish referral contacts within the community. Maintain strong working relationships with referral contacts. Educate clients of advantages and create brand recognition in the market. Attend local functions to establish Banks presence and cultivate CDC relationships.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
You’ve got what it takes:
- Strong working knowledge of systems integration and business process improvement
- Strong working knowledge of retail banking, banking front office and/or back office operations, credit card, or transaction services
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface with multiple internal cross-functional areas and business partners, as well as external business partners, in the development and delivery of these strategic initiatives
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OutlookPosition is required to travel 25 percent
Your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in service or sales
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer