Card Operations Control Coordinator
Manage assigned third party processors, become the subject matter expert for assigned third party processors, provide implementation and post-implementation support of client programs by assisting with the new program or enhancement implementation, managing daily processes, interacting with clients, and troubleshooting and resolving issues to ensure satisfied customers and successful card programs that comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Act as the primary liaison with assigned processors to respond to issues and concerns. Seek win-win solutions with partners and handle issues in a timely manner providing a high level of customer service.
- Develop close working relationships with each processor to ensure a strong partnership. Act as the subject matter expert and escalation point for daily issues and concerns associated with programs on assigned processors.
- Update Quickbase and management on the status of issues and the proposed solutions.
- Verify the parameters and functional elements of new programs, enhancements and other changes.
- Manage, troubleshoot and resolve tactical issues relating directly to processes and initiatives. Identify issues and work with team to implement improvements to ensure best in class processes and services.
- Provide direction to clients and processors regarding The Bancorp Bank’s guidelines and policies. Ensure program accuracy and compliance with all appropriate governing entity rules and regulations.
- Set up and establish chargeback processes when new programs are launched. Collaborate with Bancorp Compliance to ensure all processes adhere to network and regulatory requirements.
- Perform card and transaction testing for new programs including live card testing in physical merchant locations. Create and run test scripts, document test results, and retest as needed.
- Monitor a variety of reports to identify parameter violations, regulatory violations and/or potential fraud. Review the account and complete an unusual activity report for the Financial Crimes Risk Management team.
- Initiate and implement addendums and changes to programs. Communicate changes to appropriate vendors and verify compliance with internal and regulatory processes. Write routine reports and correspondence as needed to inform others of status of updates and changes.
- Investigate requests for additional information from Bancorp’s Financial Crimes Risk Management team on suspicious accounts. Reach out to the appropriate processor or client if necessary to obtain the information within the required timeframes.
- Develop close working relationships with clients and internal departments such as risk and compliance. Interact with top level executives internally and within vendor and client companies.
- Research and respond to any outliers on the monthly standard metric reporting presented by senior management in the monthly program management meetings. Propose solutions to remedy the concerns if an issue is identified.
- An associate’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years related experience
- Strong working knowledge of prepayment operations,
- Basic knowledge of network (e.g. Visa, MasterCard) regulations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities to resolve complex card issuing problems.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer