Dir Enterprise Facilities Planner
Manage the facilities operations for all the Bancorp’s office locations. Responsible for managing the maintenance of the Bank’s facilities and the Bank’s facilities staff. The operations of the Bank’s facilities include: maintenance, new construction, repairs, cleaning, office supplies, reception, mail delivery, physical security, moves, food and coffee services, and general support. Also, responsible for managing expenses, supporting people needs, and creating an environment that is conducive to deliver results.
- Heads the corporate facilities function including real estate and space planning oversight, maintenance, cleaning, new construction, supplies, repairs, reception, mail room operations, physical security, business continuity/disaster recover, and related activities.
- Participates in design, construction, facility operational management and development, and implementation of facility standards.
- Organizes and directs the proper preventive and corrective maintenance of all building structures, electrical, mechanical, and emergency systems through the effective and efficient use of labor and materials.
- Manages the corporate facilities budget in excess of $2 million annually.
- Partners with business leadership across the company and regional office locations to determine future space planning needs based on workforce plans. Prioritizes moves to support business needs.
- Acts as an escalation point on facilities questions, problems, and issues. Builds strong working relationships to ensure environmental, design, renovation and construction projects are managed appropriately to the satisfaction of all parties. Develop relationships with building owners and maintenance staff to address issues.
- Manages the relationships with outside vendors providing services or resources. Ensures vendors deliver within service level agreements and cost parameters. Participates in the selection and consolidation of vendors for services such as office supplies, postal services, moving and equipment set-up services, etc.
- Direct accountability for VP Facilities Manager
- Indirect accountability for Facilities Technician
- An undergraduate degree in a related field.
- 10 years related experience driving key initiatives and strategies for an organization.
- CFM (Certified Facilities Manager) or FMP (Facilities Management Professional) certification
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer