Project Manager - Banking
Manage and implement highly complex annual and multi-year FCRM projects and initiatives from conception through implementation.
- Support planning and operational goals for the FCRM function.
- Coordinate and manage assigned operational initiatives and projects for FCRM.
- Work with the FCRM reporting team and departmental leadership to implement and operationalize dashboards across the teams.
- Act as the business lead/manager on project teams. Provide end-to-end project management for multiple concurrent projects.
- Coordinate project stakeholders across business lines, IT and the Risk and Compliance groups.
- Plan, monitor, and achieve successful completion of department projects and initiatives
- Develop close working partnerships with the FCRM Executive Management team, FCRM leaders and peers within the department as well as corporate-wide related legal, risk and compliance functions.
- Develop, assign, and track project tasks. Prepare status reports and communicate the status of projects to all affected parties
- Actively participate in meetings and discussions regarding budgets, strategies, initiatives and short/long term planning for FCRM.
- Produce all documentation including but not limited to project proposals, charters, status reports, change orders, policies, procedures, meeting agendas and minutes.
- Work in tandem with the change manager to operationalize change.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in business, finance, information technology or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years working as an Operations/ Project Manager preferably within the financial services area with demonstrated ability to execute projects
- 3-5 years’ experience in regulatory finding remediation, internal audit issue resolution, integrated compliance program activities and performance improvement preferred
- A minimum of 3 years managing remote teams and stakeholders
- Project Management (PMP) or Six Sigma certification desirable
- Subject matter expertise in BSA/AML regulatory compliance
- Strong business knowledge of Payments, Leasing, Institutional Banking and/or Small Business Lending.
- Strong knowledge of different project management methodologies and tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to think and act globally with strong awareness of cross-divisional challenges
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer